Friday, November 25, 2011

Quiet- Nyah

Nyah relaxed a little when bastian smiled at her. She shrugged away the shiver that ran down her spine.

"Of course I'm here. Why wouldn't I be? But Bastian...I don't feel right. Is something going on? why couldn't we meet where there were people?"

Many posibilities of answers he could give flew through her mind, until he took a step forwards and her thoughts fell silent. Looking into his eyes, she caught a barely noticable shine. A shine that did not quite fit with the rest of his body, with his gestures. A shine that held in it determination of the worst kind, lust for pain, and a third terrifying emotion that Nyah could give no name to. I shouldn't be here. This is completley wrong, I have to go home.

As much as it pained her, Nyah let out a breath she had not known she was holding, and began to back away from Bastian. Slowly but surely she backed away.

 And slowly but surely, he followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment